I am at present busy with a project to catch up on the books that I have read since January 2009 when I started with my 36 books a year challenge. This blog documents what I have in a hand written book journal in order to give other book fans the chance to share in my challenge and to have access to reviews of books they might be interested in. Please leave a comment or link to your book blog if you have one.

Saturday, August 7, 2010

March 2009 -Book no 11


Emotionally Healthy Twins by Joan A Friedman
I met Joan when she gave a talk at SAMBA - South Africa's Multiple Birth Association.I was really impressed by her principles and bought the book to read more.

Joan encourages separate individuality to a huge extend going as far as separate parties etc. We decided to implement several of the suggestions she makes and it has surely already been of benefit to us.

I would encourage all parents of multiples to read this book - we all take such care of their physical health, let's do the same for their mental health.

Cat's rating 9/10

1 comment:

  1. Hi Cat - thanks for this tip! I am needing to do "twin" research for an article I'm writing so this came at just the right time.

    ReplyDelete