I am at present busy with a project to catch up on the books that I have read since January 2009 when I started with my 36 books a year challenge. This blog documents what I have in a hand written book journal in order to give other book fans the chance to share in my challenge and to have access to reviews of books they might be interested in. Please leave a comment or link to your book blog if you have one.

Monday, August 23, 2010

June 2009 - Book 17

The Irreverent Mother's Guide by Sam Cowen and Lee van Loggerenberg
I read Sam's "Waiting for Christopher" when I just had the princess and thoroughly enjoyed it. This one is even funnier. Consisting out of emails between Sam and her BFF Lee, it covers nanny's, toddler sex education, newborn woes and second time around pregnancy thoughts.

A light must read for all of Sam's fans and all moms and moms to be.

Car's count: 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment